How can we help you?
Is coworking suitable for me?
Do I need a membership to rent a meeting room?
Also, you can sign up only for one month and with our lowest membership, you will get up to 16 hours per current month to use in our meeting rooms (or you can combine it with the desk space) for £40 +VAT per month.
Can I use Collabor8te for my business address and mail?
Can I have a registered office at Collabor8te with a virtual membership?
Where can I and my guests park?
The best deal car park is NCP The Glasshouse on Glassford St. where we have special prices. You will just need a validation card from us when you’re leaving the car park.
Up to 3 hours parking is for £5 and 3 to 12 hours parking is for £7.5 (instead of £22).
I haven't used all my hours, can I use them next month?
Yes! As long as you stay on the same level of membership, your hours will roll over for up to 12 months!
How do I become a member?
Give us a call at 0141 212 6350 or email us at [email protected] or simply stop by. It’s nice to talk first to make sure you are not paying for something you don’t use and not missing any perks.
What does membership include?
With our memberships you will get:
- guaranteed desk
- meeting/training space at no extra cost
- business support – registered office, free local phone number, handling mail, opportunity to promote your services,…
- high-speed internet
- free tea, coffee, snacks and breakfast
- – free access to our online/offline events
Do you have a minimum subscription period?
How can I change the membership type?
I work late in the night / early in the morning. What are the options for me?
With our Regular Base and My City HQ memberships, you get access to Collabor8te even after our official opening hours and weekends.
What is virtual membership?
Club Collabor8te is for any business owner, employee or freelancer who doesn’t need a regular desk or meeting space but wants to take advantage of all our member events and benefits. It includes:
Promote your business:
- Display your business cards at Collabor8te
- Present your business online and in-person at events
- Have a profile on our member app
Make new connections:
- Free access to all member networking and social events
- Join in our fortnightly members’ lunch
- Connection service (let us know who you need to connect with/receive leads)
- Access to our mobile member app & directory
Get member perks:
- Free business skills training
- Buy a desk pass for 1/2 or full day
- Local partner discounts and offers such as: discounted city-centre parking, 90% off to create your business video, discounts at local cafés and more…
How can I cancel my membership?
Let us know so at [email protected] or 0141 212 6350 and we will cancel the membership. Please note, we have 30-days cancellation policy in place.
Is coworking membership tax deductable?
Do you have dedicated desks?
No, but if you have a favourite desk, you can book it online ahead to make sure it is here ready for you when you’re coming.
With the membership Occasional Office above you can also have a locker/storage room to keep your stuff here.
Do you provide monitors / can I bring my own?
Can I keep some of my things at Collabor8te?
I have a lot of phone calls. How would you manage that?
Haven’t found your answer?