This is designed to enable delegates to recruit effectively and efficiently so that the business can confidently select talent, first time round ensuring induction training plays a vital role for all new employees.
This workshop will cover:
- The importance of selecting the right candidate
- Different types of questions, from traditional to behaviour-based, learning which questions elicit different types of responses.
- How to create behaviour-based questions that are directly relevant to the job requirements
- Identify the difference between good and poor evidence, and how to match evidence to role and to business requirements
- How to conduct an effective interview process which will consist of setting job requirements, building interview questions, conducting interviews and selecting the right candidate
- Evaluating the best candidate and making the selection
- The importance of an effective on-boarding process
About 121 HR Solutions:
121 HR Solutions exist to provide employers of all sizes with professional, cost effective Human Resource Support.
Our team of qualified CIPD HR Consultants are available to engage with clients throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on building a close working relationship with our clients.
Working in partnership with our clients we seek to understand every aspect of our clients business. By understanding our clients business and their business challenges we are able to tailor our HR Consultancy service to the needs of your business.